We schedule longer appointments with in depth examinations to get you better results!
Our individualized approach to care is based off the needs and goals of the patient. Our treatment recommendations are based on years of success in treating all types of conditions. Our results speak for themselves.
We partner with our patients to develop a team relationship based on trust, patient education, and guidance.
Dr. Misty Kosciusko uses functional medicine to address health concerns from a holistic and integrated approach to healthcare. Our bodies are a collection of systems working together in harmony with dependence on one another. Functional medicine doctors consider the whole body in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic ailments searching for the root of the problem to correct unwanted pain and symptoms. The goal of functional medicine is to correct the problem for good using natural remedies and solutions to support your bodies natural ability to heal itself.
Functional Medicine Asks "Why" not "what"
1) Functional Medicine views us all as being different; genetically and biochemically unique. This personalized health care treats the individual, not the disease. It supports the normal healing mechanisms of the body, naturally, rather than attacking disease directly.
2) Functional Medicine is deeply science based. The latest research shows us that what happens within us is connected in a complicated network or web of relationships. Understanding those relationships allows us to see deep into the functioning of the body.
3) Your body is intelligent and has the capacity for self-regulation, which expresses itself through a dynamic balance of all your body systems.
4) Your body has the ability to heal and prevent nearly all the diseases of aging.
5) Heath is not just the absence of disease, but a state of immense vitality.
Get answers and relief by scheduling a call with Dr. Misty at the appointments page.
Using Functional Medicine we will explore and address all of these factors that contribute to your health and well-being and successfully help patients overcome chronic health issues such as:
Chiropractic is safe, effective, and affordable
First visit, Dr. Kosciusko may assess patients through clinical examination, orthopedic and neurological testing, posture analysis, laboratory testing, diagnostic imaging, and other diagnostic interventions to determine if chiropractic treatment is appropriate.
Dr. Kosciusko will readily refer patients to the appropriate health care provider when chiropractic care is not suitable for the patient’s condition, or the condition warrants co-management.
We use a multitude of modalities to assist you faster with getting out of pain and back too optimal function!
We can design you a personalized program to help you reach your weight and health goals. Schedule a nutritional consultation online.
The first Nutrition appointment also consists of a large series of questions about his or her health, lifestyle, and family history. The patient’s body weight, BMI, circumference measurements, and body fat are measured. Nutritional goals are developed and the patient is sent home with a one week food log to analyze their daily food intake. A program is put together based on the individual’s goals and food log. Follow ups are maintained from 1 to 2 weeks apart for re-measurements.
What to expect your first visit for Functional Medicine
Dr. Kosciusko will spend time with a detailed exploration of your detailed personal and family history, the circumstances around your first symptoms, and the experiences you may have had to uncover the underlying causes of your health problems. This will also be done through careful physical examination, and laboratory testing exploration
Time and effort invested up front in initial consult and patient questionnaire.
Many people find that working with Dr. Kosciusko helps them get to the bottom of perplexing problems that have eluded other clinicians for years